Our prayer and hope for the NC Women's Ministry is three-fold:
- To have the opportunity to grow in your relationship with God
- Form strong and supportive relationships with other Christian women
- Reach out to the people in your sphere of influence
- Monthly Meetings: The 1st Tuesday of each month from 7:00-8:30 in the Youth room (child care available if requested ahead of time). This is where we can really discuss life with each other & spend time in prayer for one another.
- Quarterly Book Club: Once a quarter we come together to discuss two books. Times and place rotate.
- Social Gatherings: We have things for just the “girls”, but we have also included things where you can bring your family.
- First 5 app: Online group using the Proverbs 31 ministry app. This gives us an opportunity to connect daily through the Word.
Search for NC Women's Ministry.